Biopage Mini-Essay Writing Contest
We are in the age of social media. It is everywhere, around us, mostly pictures and videos.
Not enough words, sentences, paragraphs...
To communicate with clarity and depth, nothing is better than the real language, with words.
Biopage is hosting a writing contest to remind people the benefits of writing. Write something, write anything. It doesn’t need to be long, actually we limit it to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words.
You can win $1,000, and three runner-ups can win $200 each.
You can write about good life experience, or bad, embarrassing, frightening experience. You can write about relationships, boy or girl, man or woman, romance or just friendship, your boss, or a weird situation. You can write about your interest, tennis or golf or baseball, music or video or movie or games, and books! You can write about childhood, school life, college, and that job you love or hate. And traveling of course, you can write about your favorite city, or countryside, and the best place for vacation.
How to enter:
- Register for an account at biopage.com (or download and register on iOS or Android app).
- First complete your profile, write a bio to introduce yourself.
- Click “Update”, and post your essay there. A title of the essay is required. Use "writing contest" as one of the tags. Copy the web address of the post.
- Come back to this page, and click “Enter the Contest”, and paste the web address of the post.
- Share your essay with your friends, ask them to like and comment.
The winners will be determined by the quality of the writing, and the votes by other users’ likes and comments.
The contest is open to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world.
The current contest ends August 31, 2018.