Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest
Inspiring, uplifting, and heartwarming stories are wanted!
With Covid-19 still lingering around, economic slowdown, social and political issues and setbacks, we are desperate to hear your feel-good stories!
Pick your best story and picture to participate in our storytelling writing contest. Biopage is hosting a writing contest to remind people the benefits of writing. Each story (or once chapter of your stories) is limited to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words.
You can win $300, and five runners-up can win $100 each. (We decided to change the prize amount and award numbers, because we received so many excellent essays and wanted to give awards to more writers).
How to enter:
- Register for an account at biopage.com (or download and register on iOS or Android app).
- First complete your profile, write a bio to introduce yourself, and make your profile as Public.
- Click “Update” and post your essay there. Please include a title and a picture or video. Use "writing contest" as one of the tags.
- On a computer copy the web address of your post, come back to this page, and click “Enter the Contest”, and paste the web address of the post.
- Share your essay with your friends, ask them to like and comment.
The winners will be determined by the quality of the writing, and the votes by other users’ likes and comments.
The contest is open to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world.
The current contest ends July 31, 2023.
Subscribe and stay tuned.